Pet sitters do much more than provide your pet with food and water while you’re away. A good pet sitter also spends quality time with the animal, gives him exercise and knows how to tell if he needs veterinary attention.
A pet sitter – a professional (someone who’s business is registered, carries insurance), qualified individual paid to care for your pet – offers both you and your pet many benefits.
Your pet gets:
- The environment he knows best
- His regular diet and routine
- Relief from traveling to and staying in an unfamiliar place with other animals
- Attention while you’re away
- Happier friends and neighbors, who aren’t burdened with caring for your pet
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional
- Someone that comes to your home so you don’t have to worry about delivering and picking up your pet before and after your vacation.
- Someone to bring in your newspaper and mail so your home looks lived in while away